Day of Luxury
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Aren't I lucky? My mom took Lilly for the whole day to give me a chance to rest and get over this cold/flu bug. What an experience - to spend an entire day in one spot. I haven't had a day like this in longer than I can remember. It was fablous.
posted by Avorie @ 5:19 PM,
![]()
3 Comments:
- At 4:20 AM, Emmakirst said...
-
Yay for you, you sure need it!
- At 2:04 PM, AnnaBana said...
-
I can only imagine how nice that must have been~and I've only been tied down w/a little one for 3 weeks! Yay for your mom!
- At 11:52 AM, Isabel said...
-
I haven't been able to visit blogs in such a long time. It's sad.
But here I am. And I'm happy that you got a day to yourself. You deserve it!!!



