Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Baby Has Changed Her Mind!

Apparently baby has changed her mind about making an early exit. I am not having any contractions at all (not even my normal light contractions)! Last night, Hubby I went to the mall so I could walk around and hopefully start up the contractions again. Nothing...

I spent this morning running errands and have been on my feet all day. Am I having contractions? Nope! Not a single one.

I'm going to yoga tonight. Maybe that'll help.

posted by Avorie @ 12:24 PM,

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

what a roller coaster you guys are on!

Good luck at yoga!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

sucks don't it... i keep whispering to the baby, "come out come out come out come out" and even entice him by offering cookies... so far, nothing has worked

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Reesh said...

Yep, no contractions either! I just can't believe that I went on bedrest to stop them before!! What was i thinking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home