Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Baby Chucky

I bought a Bumbo for Lilly today. While shopping around online, I found this "customer submitted photo" on Amazon:



Poor darling. She could be the child of Chucky.



I know. I'm going to burn in hell for saying such things about someone else's child...

Back to Lilly. She's doing great and smiling up a storm!







posted by Avorie @ 3:15 PM,

6 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

That is way funny. Bill & I will be seeing you in hell because we talk about other people's ugly babies all of the time. I know, we're evil.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! Bwa ha ha ha.... I totally fell over laughing so hard when I saw this. I was like, PuLEASE tell me that's not Avorie...

So glad it's not... BTW, Avorie is ADORABLE!!!!!

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SNORT* Aren't we lucky to have cute babies?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Isabel said...

Oh my goodness.

Can't wait to hear how you like it. I hear they are great fun for the kids. I've tried to talk the husband into getting one for our boy, but he isn't convinced.

And Lilly...so cute!

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear how you like the Bumbo after you've gotten some use out of it!

and Liza is right.. we had cute babies!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Anth said...

Yikes that kid is really scary. Ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home