Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Zippers, Buttons, and Snaps, Oh My!

I am proud to announce that I am wearing pants with zippers!!!

I still cannot get into any of my pre-pregnancy pants, but I was sick of wearing maternity pants and went to Kohls to get some new capri pants for the summer (I'm not a fan of shorts). I bought three pairs that are a size 11 and 4 extra-large t-shirts. I'm shocked that I went from a size 4 to an 11 and from a small to an extra-large, but I feel like I'm still wearing my size 4's. In fact, I feel quite human for the first time in a long time! I have pants with zippers, buttons, and snaps along with some new summer tops.

The funny thing is that when I bought my first pair of maternity pants, they were so comfortable, I thought I might wear maternity pants for the rest of my life!

Yes, life is good! Spring has arrived. Everything is turning green and the weather is nice and warm. We went to Lowes last night and bought supplies to stain our new fence and dig a flowerbed along the fence so I can landscape our bare yard.

posted by Avorie @ 11:47 AM,

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Really cute!! And congrats on wearing zippers... I can't wait! Although at this point, I feel that it will be a lifetime until I wear normal clothes again. I'm HUGE!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Erika said...

I said the same thing...why would I ever go back to regular pants? Now I can't wait to be back in regular clothes. Good for you!!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Isabel said...

Sounds like things are going so well for you!!

I love new clothes.

And new flowers coming up.

Please send "Spring" up to Seattle. We need it here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home