Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Tender Moments

I started Lilly on soy formula today. It was heartbreaking to give her a bottle when she cried to be nursed. I cried with her and whenever I thought about having to give up these tender moments.

This morning...


View this video montage created at One True Media
Tender Moments




posted by Avorie @ 8:10 PM,

7 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Luckily, you'll still be able to look into those eyes when you are giving her the bottle. I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Isabel said...

Good luck with the new formula. I hope it helps (and make sure you enjoy a mill shake this week to make up for time lost).

I'm with Sarah, you'll still have the moments when you give her a bottle.

Those pictures are priceless. You do good work.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful, bonding expierence to have on film!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Reesh said...

Oh sweetie, my heart breaks for you. I know you know that it will be okay soon, and it will, but I would totally miss those moments too. On to new moments and a brand new healthy mommy!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

These baby montages make me cry everytime! I'm sorry things have been rough for you. You are a very special mom, that's for sure. Everyone is right though, you'll still be able to look into her cute eyes when you give her the bottle.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sweet, sweet pictures.

And I agree with everyone else. You'll still get wonderful moments feeding her with a bottle. Plus, your hubby and other family members will have a shot at some wonderful moments feeding her too. :)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger liz said...

I know this was a tough decision for you. But think of all the good things that this will bring you: your own health, new special moments, and (yay for this one!) a little personal freedom...treat yourself to a latte and a mani/pedi. You deserve to be pampered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home