Yep, I'm a weird little cookie...
Saturday, June 09, 2007
I drive a Nissan Murano, which I totally love. I love everything about it (except that you can't see well when backing up) but it's not a green car. My next car, when the Murano wears, out will most defiantly be a green car. I'd love to get one of these strange green machines and add solar panels or something to it! Yep, in the land of "Barbie stay-at-home moms with permanently attached cell phones and perfectly polished toenails", I'll be the one driving my own juiced up greenmobile. I should fit in really well huh?
Let's just not think about where I'll get the time to do this. Maybe when Lilly's in Kindergarden or first grade.
posted by Avorie @ 7:50 AM,
![]()
1 Comments:
- At 3:00 AM, said...
-
I love the thought of you driving around in your green car surrounded by "barbie moms" - such a classic image!!



