Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Blackberry Perl vs. Dash and Other Unnecessary Accessories

In my past life - before I was a stay-at-home mom, I had lots of electronic gadgets. Now that I quit my job and shut down my side businesses, I have no need for most of these gadgets, but I miss them.

I lost my cell phone about three weeks ago. Hubby has finally agreed that it is indeed lost and I should get a new one, so, we've been investigating the choices. I could do the reasonable thing, which would be to get whatever phone is free, but for some odd reason I'm trying to find a way to justify a Blackberry Pearl or the Dash. Not that I need access to my email at all times - after all, most of my emails consist of planning play dates. Nor do I need access to the Internet at all time. It's not like I'm going to surf the net while Lilly is a Gymboree.

I just want a cool gadget and the Blackberry Perl seems so cool. So, how can I justify this? Maybe that Lilly doesn't like me to sit at my computer and if I just had the Blackberry Perl, I might be able to surf the net while she thinks I'm playing with her. Would that make me a bad mother?

posted by Avorie @ 10:03 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Amanda and Tim said...

I've never been able to afford anything beyond the absolute basics technology wise before so I don't know much about all these gadgets - but they sound cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home