Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



The latest....

Nothing. Still...

This is month five. By now all the charting, OPK tests, and temperature taking is getting old. I haven't even been doing it lately. We deiced to try keeping Taharas Hamishpacha, so that eliminates a lot of the charting and pretty much guarantees that the timing will be right (or if you have a short cycle, that it'll be missed altogether). It's been a really good experience so far. I was very nervious about going to the Mikvah on a regular basis because we aren't Orthodox and it's run by a very Orthodox group. But both Mikvah Ladies have been amazing and helped make it a good experience.

So, even if we don't get pregnant, we've found a way to enhance our relationship and I've found a beautiful tradition that I wouldn't otherwise have known.

posted by Avorie @ 9:50 AM,

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello there--your blog came up on Google blogsearch. Best of luck in your "project"! FYI, I run an "alternative" mikveh discussion group at http://mikveh.livejournal.com. Several of our members are "ttc," so you'd be in good company. Email me at onanothertopic@yahoo.com if you'd like to join.

--Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home