Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Is Today the Day?

No, but that's okay. It's way to early to test (only three days post ovulation although at the time of the test I thought it was 6) and besides - I still have 10 more hCG pregnancy tests from the dollar store.

Let me back up.

I went to Wall-Mart and bought an First Response kit with three tests for a whopping $17 bucks. I planned to take them a couple of days before my period was scheduled to start, which is, of course, not for what seems like a very long time!

Meanwhile, I found this hilarious story about a woman's addiction to pregnancy tests, and discovered that our local Dollar Tree sells a pretty good (according to several online sources) pregnancy test. So, I promptly went down and purchased ten. For almost half the price of the First Response box, I can take a test each day (and save the expensive ones for if/when I get a positive dollar store test). What fun!

Here's my stash - minus two tests, which I have already taken. So, each day, I'll post a picture of that day's test. That way you can agonize with me.

posted by Avorie @ 1:35 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home