Site Network: | ReDinkyDink | Contact | Shop

 

Welcome to my life. As a newish stay-at-home mom, I'm trying to figure out what my life is about. I know I'm a wife and mother, but who am I? This blog is my forum to find out and my therapy...



Body for Life Fizzle

This whole Body for Life thing is fizzling out. Three days after I started, I ended up in the hospital for five days. Needless to say, I didn't exercise. In fact, I didn't exercise the whole next week because I wasn't feeling too well and was busy playing catch up.

This week I jumped back into my routine. All week, I've been dreading it and having mediocre work-outs, but today I read a few of the "before and after" stories while stretching and it gave me the motivation to really put all my efforts into today's work-out. My arms feel a bit jell-oish and mentally I feel great.

I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it. I need to do better on the diet part of the plan though. I eat way too much junk food. But, as they say, it takes some time and effort to turn a ship 180 degrees.

Tomorrow, I'm going to brave the stair-climbing machine. Sooner or later all this exercise will make an impact and I'll not only be healthier, but more shapely too - or so I hope.

posted by Avorie @ 2:17 PM,

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Hi, found your site from a link. Since I'm a fellow BFler I thought I'd comment...your hard work is really showing. Noticed your link to Skwigg...love her. Anyway good luck w/ the challenge...it's hard but so worth it.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Avorie said...

Oops! I forgot to mention that this is not me in the picture!

I just post inspiring pictures to keep me motivated when I blog about BFL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home