Mermaids
Monday, April 09, 2007
This is one of my favorite pictures on flickr. Now that I have a swimming pool, I have half the mind to take my own artistic mermaid photos this summer. Our pool has a naturally dark surface although it's not very deep.Of course, I don't have a waterproof case for my Nikon D70 or the the nerve to take some bare topped pictures when I live off a golf course and the cart path goes right by our back yard.
And nevermind that my mom lives with us and her room overlooks the pool. Yeah, I can just imagine what she would think of that.
But maybe I'll get a camera case and experiment with underwater phototography anyway. Maybe I can drape some silk fabric so that I'm covered, but the photos are still artistic.
posted by Avorie @ 2:20 PM,
![]()
1 Comments:
- At 10:14 PM, Amanda and Tim said...
-
So are you thinking photography could be the new "hobby"?
Sounds cool - I love photos!! If you take any please share :o)



