Boy Am I In A Bad Mood!
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Boy, am I in a bad mood. And for no good reason. I went grocery shopping today and the bagger put the milk upside down in the same bag as the flour. So, by the time I got home, I had significantly less milk and a soggy bag of flour. Of course it was from the kosher grocery store that is twenty minutest away. I was too tired to spend another hour running around and I decided to take a nap before exchanging the items.
Then, when I finally went back to the store, I had to stand in a LONG line at the customer service counter where this woman, who already paid for her groceries got in line behind me (I think she was in line) and just stood there gaping at me as if I were a freak of nature. I kept looking back at her and kept staring at me. Finally, after two minutes of this, she walked off with her groceries. Either I lost my interesting appeal or she was tired of the line.
Then of course I forgot the Vanilla Bean that I needed for homemade ice cream and had to go to another store. The store was packed, as it always is on Sunday nights so I had to wait in another long line while baby repeatedly kicked my bladder and swore I'd never make a pregnant woman wait in line. From now on, if there is a pregnant woman behind me, I'll let her go before me.
On my way back to the car, I realized that I got the yogurt smoothies and forgot to get the Vanilla Bean. So, I actually went back inside but decided that I wasn't going to pay ten bucks for a bean and wait in line again. So, I'm now I'm back home without my vanilla bean, but with a whole bunch of organic yogurt smoothies. I guess that's just about as good as vanilla ice cream.
posted by Avorie @ 4:31 PM,
![]()
1 Comments:
- At 2:17 PM, Isabel said...
-
Did you cry? Because stuff like that always makes me cry.
Atleast you don't have a huge cold sore on your mouth from stress. I hate ever having to look at people here at work today. I should be home unpacking my bags and not wasting my day with work! Blah.
Happy Monday!



